It was previously reported that the main event of last night’s episode of RAW saw Sasha Banks win the Last Chance Gauntlet Match to earn the final spot in the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Sasha came out as the last competitor in the Gauntlet and pinned Ruby Riott to win. The other Gauntlet participants were Ruby Riott, Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, Bayley, Dana Brooke & Mickie James.
Last night’s episode of RAW also saw a new match being made as it was announced and confirmed that Bobby Lashley will be taking on Sami Zayn on the upcoming MITB PPV Event.
WWE Money in the Bank takes place on June 17th from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL.
Below is the updated card for the upcoming Money in the Bank PPV Event coming out of last night’s RAW:
Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. A Member of The New Day Still TBA vs. Samoa Joe or Daniel Bryan
Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks
WWE Title Match (Last Man Standing Match)
– AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
RAW Women’s Title Match
– Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
SmackDown Women’s Title Match
– Carmella (c) vs. Asuka
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
– The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper & Rowan) (c) vs. The Club (Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson)
RAW Tag Team Title Match
– “Woken” Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt (c) vs. TBD
– Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal
– Sami Zayn vs. Bobby Lashley