— The Rock’s daughter, Simone Garcia Johnson, was named 2018 Golden Globes Ambassador and spoke about her intentions to enter the world of professional wrestling. If she joins the wrestling industry as a wrestler, Johnson will become the first fourth-generation wrestler in history.
You appear to be a big fan of wrestling, especially female wrestling. What is it about the sport that you love?
Click Here: gold coast suns 2019 guernsey
It’s a sport that is unlike anything else in the world. There’s just a certain amount of passion that every move and match requires, and that’s so admirable. It’s definitely something I’ve thought about and want to pursue.
— During today’s NXT conference call ahead of NXT TakeOver: WarGames this Saturday, Triple H revealed on the call that the cage that will be used in the WarGames match will not have a top on it like in the past. He also mentioned that some of the rules were tweaked from previous War Games matches basically to get with the times of today’s wrestlers and fans. Here is a list of the complete rules as per WWE.com:
- The three-member teams will wage war inside a massive steel cage that surrounds TWO rings.
- All three teams will be contained inside separate shark cages by the entranceway, with a member from each team (as chosen by his respective squad) starting the match.
- After five minutes, the remaining members from one team will be released from their shark cage and allowed to enter the match.
- When another three-minute period elapses, the remaining members from a second team are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
- Following another three-minute period, the final team’s members are released from their shark cage and enter the match.
- Once all three teams have entered the WarGames Match, a victory can be attained via pinfall or submission.